- NEW student transfer application for the 2019-20 school year will be open from May 1 - May 18, 2019.
Due to capacity concerns, the board of trustees has decided it will close and limit acceptance to new transfer applications for the 2019-20 school year at some campuses.
Accepting transfers for all grades at this campus:
- West Ridge Middle School
Only accepting transfers for the grades listed below at these campuses:
- Barton Creek Elementary - Kindergarten, 2nd Grade
- Bridge Point Elementary - 1st Grade
- Cedar Creek Elementary - Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade
- Valley View Elementary - Kindergarten, 1st Grade
Not accepting new transfers at these campuses:
- Westlake High School
- Hill Country Middle School
- Eanes Elementary
- Forest Trail Elementary
A new transfer is a student who is not currently attending Eanes ISD as a transfer student. Deadline to submit an application for a new transfer is May 18, 2019. You will need to fill out a separate form for each child.
- Collect required documents in a digital format. See New Transfer Checklist for list of documents.
- Choose the appropriate transfer type below.
- Follow the steps to complete the application.