Enrollment Information for the 2017-18 School Year will be available March 29, 2017. Enrollment information below is for the current school year.
New Student Online Enrollment is for new students who are NOT currently attending an EISD school.
Children who will be 5 years old on or before Sept. 1, 2016, are eligible to begin Kindergarten in Fall of 2016. Attendance at each school is determined by the street address. To confirm the campus attendance zone for an address, use the Transfinder system that determines bus route information. Type in your home address and the correct school will appear along with bus route information.
View the Enrollment Checklist for all required documents.
For help, please call the school that your child will be attending. See school contact information.
To enroll your child, click on the button below which best describes your family:
Current families will click the button below to login to Skyward Family Access and select 'New Student Online Enrollment.' See chart below if you are unsure of which button to choose.
What do I choose?
In addition to completing the online enrollment, the following documentation is needed for each student at the time of enrollment. Please submit the documentation directly to the school office. A student will not be permitted to start school and will not be placed in a class until the required documentation is received.
- Print the Enrollment Checklist to use as a guide for collecting required documents.
- Additional Forms that may be required for your child are available for download below:
- Allergy & Anaphylaxis Emergency Care Plan
- Allergy with Risk of Anaphylaxis Individualized Health Plan - Elementary Students
- Allergy with Risk of Anaphylaxis Individualized Health Plan - Middle School Students
- Asthma Action Plan
- Asthma Individualized Health Plan - Elementary Students
- Asthma Individualized Health Plan - Middle School
- Chicken Pox - History of Varicella (Chicken Pox) Form
- Diabetes Care Plan
- Diabetes Individualized Health Plan
- Health Screening EXEMPTION
- Immunization Certificate 2017-18
- Immunization Certificate 2016-17
- Medication Administration Permission Form and Policy
- Medication Self-administration Authorization - For Asthma, Diabetes and Anaphylaxis
- Physicians Physical Report For New Students (not for UIL Activity)
- Seizure Individualized Health Plan
- Seizure Orders
Student Information Verification will open April 12, 2017. A link to verification will be provided here.
You will need to verify student information for each of your children. This is an online process which all allows parents/guardians to complete district required forms and documents electronically, eliminating paper copies.