Thank you for your interest in the Eanes ISD Spanish Immersion Program, Futuro, at Barton Creek (K-2), Bridge Point (K-3), Cedar Creek (K-3) and Eanes Elementary (K-2). Children enrolled in Futuro receive approximately 50% of core curriculum instruction in Spanish and approximately 50% of core curriculum instruction in English. There are two classrooms of students enrolled in Spanish immersion in each grade level (K-3) at each school, with a target enrollment of approximately 22 students in each classroom.
Barring unforeseen circumstances, families who enroll a student in the program are committing to its entirety to receive the full benefit and continuity of language immersion throughout the elementary grades.
PLEASE NOTE: Placement in the program is determined on a first-come, first-served basis, with more spaces and priority given to children who reside in the resident attendance area for the requested school. Some spaces are reserved for transfer students from Forest Trail and Valley View since the program is not offered at those schools. Approximately 44 students will be admitted in each grade level at each school based on the time and date of application, assuming all criteria are met. If the available spots are not mostly filled by resident students, other students will be eligible according to time and date of application as well as determined criteria.
- This application is for the WAIT LIST ONLY at Barton Creek, Bridge Point, Cedar Creek and Eanes Elementary for the 2020-21 school year only. Only one application is necessary for all schools.
- 2nd and 3rd grade students will need to be assessed before an application can be submitted as prior spanish experience is required.
- Families completing this Wait List application will be notified according to the time and date stamp of their application, if and when a spot becomes available in the grade and school requested.
- Please only fill out ONE application per student. Please do not submit duplicate applications. You will receive an automatic confirmation once the application is submitted with a copy of your responses.
- For "Futuro" FAQ's, look online: http://www.eanesisd.net/futuro/faq.