We are thrilled to announce the members of the 4th Academy of the Institute for Excellence!
- Ashley Riley, 5th Grade, Cedar Creek Elementary
- Bethany Tomasik, 3rd Grade Spanish Immersion, Cedar Creek Elementary
- Brooke Novy, 4th Grade, Bridge Point Elementary
- Caleb Phillips, English Language Arts, Westlake High School
- Eddie Dauernheim, Special Education, Barton Creek Elementary
- Gracie Buro, 1st Grade, Forest Trail Elementary
- Jack Rhoades, Math: Geometry, Westlake High School
- Jennifer Mueller, Campus Support Specialist, Forest Trail Elementary
- Kali Peichoto, 3rd Grade, Barton Creek Elementary School
- Madiha Marium, Computer Science, West Ridge Middle School
- Marianna Ricketson, Educational Partner, Eanes Elementary
- Rebekah Ellis, English Language Arts, West Ridge Middle School
- Sarah Griffith, 2nd Grade, Forest Trail Elementary
- Stephanie Wright, Special Education, Eanes Elementary
We had such a strong applicant pool this year that we selected our biggest cohort ever! We are excited to see the positive influence they will make in our district!
The Institute for Excellence is a leadership academy for campus-based professional staff members of Eanes ISD. The leadership academy strives to cultivate classroom, campus and district leaders and expand a culture of innovation and excellence in Eanes ISD.
Members of the Institute participate in an initial retreat followed by monthly seminars with instruction from guest speakers, district faculty and professional mentors. Activities include:
- ★ Readings, reflections and discussions
- ★ Projects, problem-solving and experiential learning
- ★ Personal strengths coaching and professional goal setting
Watch this video to learn more:
Generously supported by the