Technology Advisory Committee (TAC)
Want to get involved on a district-level committee? Consider applying for the Technology Advisory Committee (TAC)! The purpose of the TAC is to provide input, guidance and support for district technology initiatives. Applications must be submitted online by November 19, 2019 at 11:59 PM.
Online application: https://forms.gle/
The TAC will be comprised of Eanes ISD community members, teachers and administrators. Group membership will offer a diverse perspective on technology integration, data privacy and instructional expectations for a K-12 device selection.
- Reside in the Eanes Independent School District;
- Not be employed by EISD or related to an employee of EISD or the Board of Trustees;
- Operate within applicable Eanes ISD policies and regulations and applicable law;
- Attend evening meetings as necessary (approximately 2 meetings per month starting January 2020 for approximately 2 years);
- Base decisions and recommendations on all objective information and relevant data, and not on any singular issue or personal viewpoints;
- Work collaboratively in a group and communicate responsibly with the community.
Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for our mailing list, if you are not able or interested in serving at this time but would like to be considered for any future district committees: Interest in Serving Eanes ISD Mailing List