Eanes ISD is required by FERPA to protect and secure student and staff personal information. All data requests must align with the district's policy and requirements for data privacy. All vendors are required to complete the district's vendor approval process including the data privacy addendum. Only those data requests that adhere to the requirements will be fulfilled by campus or district staff. Below are three options based on specific data requirements.
- If you are a member of a group or club recognized by the district, please complete the online form to request any information for integrations, purchases, or data sharing requirements.
- If you are a vendor requesting data as part of an Eanes ISD parent group or club purchase, please complete the district's vendor agreement and the online form.
- If you are a vendor not affiliated with a district recognized group or club, please review the district's open records request process.
- If you represent a company or organization not affiliated with a district recognized group or club, please review the district's open records request process.
Each data request must have a corresponding form response. Once the form has been received by district staff, and upon vendor approval, data requests will require up to 14 days for processing.
Email additional questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I am a classroom teacher and I want to provide the homeroom parents with a student roster.
- I am a member of a Booster Club working with a vendor to purchase school merchandise. The vendor has asked for parent email addresses for marketing purposes.
- I am a vendor interested in promoting my services to the Eanes community and would like parent email addresses.
- I am a campus PTO President and I need parent email addresses to obtain volunteers for an upcoming campus event.