The Eanes Special Olympics is a non-profit organization for students with special needs in the Eanes ISD.
Banquet is at the WHS Chap Court on Wednesday, May 8 from 5:30-7:00
Athletes will be recognized on Tuesday, April 9 at 6:00PM at the EISD school board meeting in the administration building. All families are welcome to attend.
If you are interested in volunteering contact Pegi Pickett.
- First practice is Wednesday, February 27, 2019
- Practices will be held on Wednesdays at the WHS tennis courts from 4:15-5:15
Competition is March 12, 2019 and March 13, 2019 in Austin.
- Individual skills athletes compete Friday, April 12 beginning at 6:30 PM.
- Match play athlete competes Saturday, time to be determined.
- All athletes need to plan to wear their blue CHAPS t-shirts.
- The event will be at Balcones Country Club (same as the past 5 years)
- Tennis courts are located at the Spicewood Clubhouse: 11210 Spicewood Club Dr.
- Its easiest to locate if you take 360 north and exit Old Spicewood Springs Dr. You take a shortcut up through that neighborhood to the clubhouse.
- The Balcones CC members will be grilling hamburgers/hot dogs and providing dinner Friday and lunch Saturday.
- First practice is Wednesday, March 13, 2019
- We will be practicing on Wednesdays at the HCMS track from 4:14-5:15.
- We will transport all WHS and WRMS athletes to the HCMS track.
- Track meet will be Friday, April 26 and Saturday, April 27. We are still waiting on SOTX to send the final heats and times, however the bulk of our athletes will compete that Saturday. We will get those times to you the second we hear from SOTX.
- The track meet has moved.
- The new location is Vandergrift HS, 9500 McNeil Dr.
- If you take 360 north to 2222 and go west, its about 4 miles up the hill towards 620. We will be sending a map for parking.
For questions or to volunteer contact:Pegi Pickett
Head of Delegation
Eanes Special Olympics