Applied Behavioral Analysis FAQ
- What is Applied Behavior Analysis?
- My child currently receives ABA therapy in a private clinic or through a private program established at home. Does Eanes ISD provide ABA therapy?
- What are common principles of Applied Behavior Analysis?
- Is Discrete Trial Teaching the same as Applied Behavioral Analysis?
- What are the benefits of using principles of Applied Behavior Analysis in the school setting?
- When my child receives Applied Behavioral Analysis therapy at the clinic, he has a 1:1 shadow who helps him. Will my child have a 1:1 shadow at school?
- If my child does require 1:1 assistance, will the same staff member be with my child all day?
- I really like my Applied Behavioral Analysis private therapist/aide/shadow who works with my child. May that person work with my child at school either at district expense or can I pay for them to come?
- May my child’s Applied Behavioral Analysis therapist/aide/shadow come into the school to train your staff?
- Does the District utilize Board Certified Behavior Analysts when implementing ABA principles?