Visit the Employee Benefits portal for information on medical, dental, vision and more:
Enrollment Dates 7/12/2021 - 8/20/2021
Learn more about 2021-22 Benefits Enrollment - What's new in 2021, enrollment options, tips, onsite enrollment assistance dates and more!
Enrolling and Making Plan Changes
- The benefits plan year runs from September 1 through August 31 each year.
- Open enrollment is held annually before the start of the plan year.
New Employees: For initial enrollment in employee benefit plans, new employees will meet with a representative from FBS, the district's third party administrator, to ask questions and get set up in the enrollment system. New employees have 30 days from their date of employment to enroll and make any changes.
Existing Employees: Existing employees may make changes to most benefits only during open enrollment or within 30 days after a qualifying change in family status.
- A+ Federal Credit Union
- After School Care
- Child Development Center
- Gold's Gym Corporate Membership - Online Signup now available
- Mentor Program for all first-year teachers
- Staff Professional Development
- Teacher/Professional Organizations
- Teacher Retirement System of Texas (TRS)
- Tuition Free Attendance for Employees' Children