Skip To Main Content
Eanes ISD

Insurance Requirements


Proof of insurance coverage is required for any vendor or contractor working on, utilizing, or renting any Eanes School District facilities or property. Any large equipment or vehicles brought onto Eanes School Property must also provide the required insurance.

Effective January 1, 2012, the Texas Department of Insurance (TDI) now only accept certificates of insurance issued on ISO or ACORD forms. Eanes ISD follows these guidelines and requires vendors/contractors to provide an:

  •  ACORD Certificate of Insurance as evidence of insurance

The insurance must comply with the following requirements:

  • Eanes ISD is named as the Certificate Holder and additional insured.
  • Policy contains a thirty (30)-day notice of cancellation provision (ten (10) days for non-payment of premium on certificate).
  • Certificate is completed by your insurance company or designee.
  • Certificate is provided by an insurer admitted to do business in Texas or written through a Texas licensed broker.

Minimum of $1,000,000 for general liability, each occurrence.

Minimum of $500,000 for automobile liability, each occurrence. (If organization owns vehicles or is transporting anything onto our school property.)

Minimum of $100,000 for workers’ compensation, each occurrence. (If organization has any hired staff or contracts out any service that will be performing any manual labor on our school property.)

Minimum of $25,000 for participant accidental insurance, with excess medical for each occurrence (If event includes physical type of activity: baseball, football, camps, basketball, etc.)

Policy must be currently in effect during the time of contracted work or facility rental.

“Certificate Holder” must name:

Eanes Independent School District
601 Camp Craft
Austin, TX 78746

Certificate of Insurance may be emailed to