COVID-19 Student & Staff Testing
COVID-19 Testing for Students & Staff
Optional and Free
Eanes ISD takes the health and safety of our staff and students very seriously. As such, in addition to steps to screen for the virus and prevent its spread on a campus, we are adding a voluntary COVID-19 testing program for students and staff. This program uses Abbott Laboratories BinaxNOW tests provided by the federal government. We will only test with your consent.
Adult Transition Services Building
1020 Walsh Tarlton
Must bring to test:
- QR Code obtained from step 2 of registration below
- Signed Student Consent Form (For Student Testing Only)
Before the Test:
- Sign up at https://signup.com/go/
ODcUQBU – you MUST have an appointment; slots are limited.
- Preregister at https://register.txrapidtest.org/. Once you preregister, the website will display a QR code. Take a screenshot of the QR code or print out the webpage to bring with you to the testing site.
- For student testing only, print the Student Consent Form, fill it out and bring with you to the testing site.
At the Testing Site:
- When you arrive at the testing site, remain in your car until your designated time slot. At the time of your appointment, wearing a mask, stand in line 6 feet apart at #1 Registration Table.
- The person being tested will self-swab (under direction of testing administrator).
- Students 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Parents may help their child if necessary.
- You will leave immediately upon testing and will receive your results in about 2 hours via text and email.
Please direct questions to Molly May, Chief Student Support Officer, email@example.com.