Updated: March 31, 2020 at 1:15PM
To slow the spread of the Coronavirus and safeguard the well-being of our students and staff, Eanes ISD has suspended normal operations until further notice. All UIL events, athletics, facility rentals, after-school programs, childcare and other campus activities are canceled at this time. As soon as it is safe for staff, students and the entire community, we will provide sufficient notice prior to reopening our schools. Students and staff should not return to campuses until they are notified.
- What is the Coronavirus or COVID-19 virus?
- What are the symptoms of COVID-19?
- How is the COVID-19 virus spread?
- How will I know if I or my children have the flu or COVID-19?
- What can I do to prevent being infected or spreading the virus?
- What are some sources of information and updates?
- Why did the Board call an emergency meeting?
- What is being done to keep schools clean and protect students?
- Should I or my children wear masks?
- Are you removing hand dryers in restrooms?
- Are you providing hand sanitizer to campuses?
- Is there a difference when using warm or cold water to wash hands?
Eanes ISD Resources