- What is the purpose of the election on May 6?
- How was the decision made to call this election?
- Why is this bond election broken into three propositions?
- Which schools benefit from this bond program?
- Why do districts utilize bonds?
- What kind of projects are included on the 2023 Bond?
- What do you do with the technology such as iPads that you are replacing? Can you donate it?
- What are the software subscriptions that are included in Prop A?
- How will the bond affect the Spanish Immersion program?
- What types of security projects does this bond proposal include?
- There is funding in Proposition A for refurbishments at every campus. What type of refurbishments?
- How would the bond proposal impact fine arts programs?
- How would the bond proposal impact athletic programs?
- What types of technology purchases would Proposition C fund?
- When would work begin on the projects included in these propositions?
- How is the district using the bond to save money for the fund that pays teacher/staff salaries?
- How would the Solar Installation Project impact the District?
Approximately 65 percent of the Maintenance & Operations (M&O) taxes received by Eanes ISD is taken by the State of Texas as Recapture for redistribution to the State's General Fund.
- What would be the difference in the tax rate if some or all of the propositions passed?
- Why does the ballot say “THIS IS A PROPERTY TAX INCREASE?”
- How can EISD propose a bond with no tax rate increase? How is that possible?
- What is the district's bond rating and general financial status?
- How does the bond program affect the District's M&O Budget?
- Are bond funds recaptured?
- How does recapture affect the District's M&O Budget?
- Are you taking out long-term debt for technology equipment that has a relatively short useful life?
- The tax rate stays the same, but our taxes increase, right?
- If we stopped bonds and old bonds/debt are paid off, would our tax bills go down?
Los documentos se encuentran disponible en las oficinas del Edificio Central de la Administración del Distrito Escolar de Eanes en Camp Craft Road, número 601, Austin, Texas 78746. En la red: (www.eanesisd.net) / o al llamar al número de teléfono 512-732-9011.