- What are projects in the Safety & Security category of the bond?
- What are projects in the Student Programs & Support category of the bond?
- What are projects in the Energy Efficiency & Conservation category of the bond?
- What are projects in the Facilities category of the bond?
- What are projects in the Co- and Extra-Curricular Spaces category of the bond?
Approximately 66 percent of the Maintenance & Operations (M&O) taxes received by Eanes ISD is taken by the State of Texas as Recapture for redistribution to the State's General Fund.
- How will the 2019 Bond impact my Eanes ISD property tax rate?
- How can EISD propose a bond with no tax rate increase? How is that possible?
- What is the district's bond rating and general financial status?
- How does the bond program affect the District's M&O Budget?
- Are bond funds recaptured?
- How does recapture affect the District's M&O Budget?
$11 million of the $80 million bond is designated for instructional, co-curricular and extra-curricular spaces for aquatics, robotics and wrestling. A new facility may or may not combine wrestling and aquatics.
- Why is an aquatics center on the bond?
- What contingencies did the Board put on the building of an aquatics center?
- What do the estimates for construction cost of building an aquatics center include?
- How were the construction cost estimates developed?
- How will an aquatics center impact the District's M&O budget?
- What happens if the aquatics center is not deemed feasible?
Los documentos se encuentran disponible en las oficinas del Edificio Central de la Administración del Distrito Escolar de Eanes en Camp Craft Road, número 601, Austin, Texas 78746. En la red: (www.eanesisd.net) / o al llamar al número de teléfono 512-732-9011.