Access your child's STAAR Results
Eanes ISD uses the Texas Education Agency’s (TEA) online portal to enable parents to access their students’ results.
To view your child’s STAAR results, you will need to first log in to Skyward Family Access to obtain your unique access code, then log in to the TEA portal. Below are directions with screenshots to guide you through the process. The online portal also allows parents to view previous years' STAAR results.
Please note that if you are new to Eanes ISD for the 2016-17 school year, you will need to contact your previous school district for STAAR results.
- Log in to Family Access: https://www.eanesisd.net/familyaccess
- Select your 3rd-8th grade student from the student menu
- Click on the “Test Scores” link from the menu on the left
- Click on the “Show Scores” link to access your 6 character Unique Access Code. Make note of this code.
- Visit the Texas Education Association (TEA) Student Portal: https://txparentportal.emetric.net/
- The following information will appear. Click on individual test subjects (outlined in red below) to see more detailed results.
- Repeat steps 2-6 for each child.
If you have trouble logging into Skyward Family Access, please utilize the “Forgot username/password” function on the Family Access login page. If you are unable to access the scores, or would like to receive a hard copy of your student’s results, please contact your campus representative.