- How can my child receive services through the GT (Gifted & Talented) Program?
- Where can I find out more information about the GT program?
- When is the Parent Information meeting for Fall Assessment?
- Who can be assessed for the GT Program?
- I am new to the district and my child was in a GT program at their last school. Can my child participate in the GT program in Eanes?
- How do we have a student assessed for the GT Program?
- What if my child is remote? Will they still have the opportunity to assess?
- If my child qualified for GT services last year and participated in the Eanes ISD program, then do they need to be assessed again?
- If my child was assessed last year, does my child need to take all of the assessments again this year?
- Is there a furlough process in place?
- Is there a process for exiting students from the GT program?
- When and where will the Assessment take place?
- What is the Gifted & Talented Assessment process for High School Students?
- What do Gifted & Talented Services look like at the High School level?
- Are there any forms parents need to complete?
- When will I find out the results of my child’s assessment?
- My child qualified, what now?
- My child didn’t qualify, what now?