- How can my child receive services through the GT (Gifted & Talented) Program?
- Where can I find out more information about the GT program?
- Who can be assessed for the GT Program?
- I am new to the district and my child was in a GT program at their last school. Can my child participate in the GT program in Eanes?
- How do we have a student assessed for the GT Program?
- When and where will the Assessment take place?
- What if my child cannot attend the the September 7th Assessment Date?
- Do I drop my child off for the Assessment or am I expected to wait while me child takes the Assessment?
- What can my child bring to testing?
- What is the testing schedule for the day?
- My child will be a kindergarten student in the 2019-2020 school year. When is kindergarten Gifted & Talented Assessment?
- What is the Gifted & Talented Assessment process for High School Students?
- What do Gifted & Talented Services look like at the High School level?
- Are there any forms parents need to complete?
- When will I find out the results of my child’s assessment?
- My child qualified, what now?
- My child didn’t qualify, what now?