- Can the district locate or track my iPad if it’s lost/stolen?
- What do I do if my iPad or ClamCase is lost/stolen?
- What is the process if my iPad or ClamCase is damaged?
- I’ve decided I want insurance, can I purchase insurance during the school year?
- Where can I view my iPad charges or pay for my damaged, lost, or stolen device?
- If you enabled “Find my iPad” in the iCloud application in settings. Log in to your iCloud through a computer to try and locate the device.
- If it was lost within the district, stop by the library, they will be able to start the process of trying to track it.
- If the device was stolen, file a police report. Bring a copy of the case # and report to the Help Desk/Juice Bar.
- The Help Desk/Juice Bar will apply the charges to your family access account where the fees can be paid to receive a replacement device.
Yes, insurance may be purchased once at any time during the school year. Please visit the Help Desk during lunch hours with the iPad and Clamcase. A Technology Support Specialist will assess the device to make sure it's clear of any damages before the insurance charge is applied to your Family Access Account. Once the charge is applied you have a few days to make the payment on your family access account to start coverage.