Westlake Innovation Fund
The Westlake Innovation Fund is a broad effort to bring authentic, rigorous entrepreneurial education to Westlake High School students and across the broader community.
This fund works to raise money that will be used across disciplines and venues toward its mission. Immediately, the Westlake Innovation Fund is working to support efforts to install a video wall in the Westlake PAC, create an Accelerator class for the student teams whose companies get funded thru the Westlake Incubator (or are making money) and a Code Academy to teach the essential IOS app development skills so essential to start-ups.
- Clint Bybee – Arch Venture Partners
- Adam Chibib – Silverton Partners
- Mike Frost – GPB Capital Holdings, LLC
- Mitch Jacobson – ATI Clean Energy Incubator
- Jeff Newberg – Endeavor Real Estate Group