Annually, based on available spots in our classrooms, Eanes ISD accepts transfer students who live in other school districts.
The first step in that process is to complete and turn in a transfer application.
A child's chances of being accepted are much greater if the application is submitted as early as possible.
For the 2013-14 school year, there will be a $50 transfer application fee. Please see the Transfer Application Fee FAQ's for details about the application fee.
Please review the "Transfer Student Frequently Asked Questions" document for detailed information regarding the transfer process.
For more information e-mail Transfers@eanesisd.net or call (512) 732-9190.
- 2013-14 Transfer Application Timeline
- Timeline for Student Transfers including deadlines to turn in transfer applications and acceptance dates
- 2013-14 Transfer Application
- Application for Student Transfers
- Answers to your questions about Initial Transfer Process, Specific Transfer Application Questions, Common Acceptance and Approval Process, Returning Transfers, and the Transfer Application Fee