If you have questions that are not answered below, please see our Skyward Family Access Contacts.
- My child is new to the district, how do I log on to Family Access and complete the Student Information Verification process?
- Where is the link to Family Access?
- I forgot my password.
- Where is my password reset request email?
- Can I use Chrome or a SmartPhone?
- On Step 11 I was taken out of the Student Information Verification process – how do I get back?
- Can I make changes to information I already submitted in the verification process?
- Where is my Student Information Verification confirmation email?
If you have a child new to the district you must first have your child enrolled at the campus they will be attending through the New Student Online Enrollment portal using the following link: http://www.eanesisd.net/enroll
If you forgot your password click the “Forgot your Login/Password?” link on the main logon page for Family Access (www.eanesisd.net/familyaccess). When prompted, type in your email address and you will receive an email with instructions on resetting your password (note: your email address must match what we have in the system for you and you must have an active account.
If you have not received a confirmation email regarding the completed Student Information Verification process please check (1) that the tab within Family Access indicates 'Completed' next to your child’s name for the 2017-2018 school year (2) check your junk/spam filter/folder for an email from email@example.com. If you do not receive an email within 20 minutes please contact your child’s campus during normal office hours. See Contacts page.