Input Needed for Superintendent Search
As you may be aware, Eanes ISD Superintendent Dr. Nola Wellman has announced her retirement, and the Board of Trustees has initiated its search for a new superintendent. To counsel us through this process, we have retained the services of Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates (HYA), a consulting firm that specializes in assisting Boards with the consideration of candidates for superintendent of schools.
A key step in this process is to identify the characteristics we desire in our new superintendent. We would greatly appreciate your input and assistance with this important task. We invite you to participate in this process by:
1. Attending a Public Input Meeting facilitated by HYA
- Monday, Jan. 13 - 2:30pm, Laura’s Library (9411 Bee Cave Rd.)
- Monday, Jan. 13 - 7pm, Westlake High School Lecture Hall (enter through Performing Arts Center lobby)**
- Tuesday, Jan. 14 - 2:30pm, Westbank Library (1309 Westbank Dr.)
- Tuesday, Jan. 14 - 7:30am, Westlake High School Lecture Hall (enter through Performing Arts Center lobby)
**Time permitting, the facilitators will also be available after the 7pm public meeting on January 13 to speak with those interested in having private conversations.
2. Completing an online survey by January 23, 2014: https://survey.ecragroup.com/limesurvey/index.php/267318/lang-en
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
President, Eanes ISD Board of Trustees