Eanes ISD uses an E-News system and E-newsletter to communicate important information to our families. Information such as campus newsletters, lunch menus and school calendars is sent regularly, as well as notification of school closings, delayed buses or event cancellations. Because this system is the primary means of communication for our schools, it is essential for each family to subscribe. If you have students in more than one school, we urge you to sign up for all applicable listservs.
The District’s E-newsletter is a monthly publication containing District and campus news, Board of Trustees information and other general topics related to the District. View our Community Newsletter Archive.
Campus and District Listservs
Listservs are more timely and frequent messages such as alerts, school closures, Principals’ messages, campus newsletters and event announcements.
- If you are a First Time Subscriber, click on the red letters that say, “First Time Subscribers Click Here to Register.” If you are already subscribed to a listserv, you can manage your preferences to include additional listservs.
- First time subscribers should fill out the first page of demographic information and select “Submit” at the bottom of the page. A confirmation email with a code will be sent to the email address entered.
- After you receive the email with your confirmation code, please follow the directions in that email to enter your confirmation code and confirm your subscription on the eNews Listserv page.
- Select the campus(es) and topics of interest in order to receive their periodic email news.
- Once you confirm your subscription, you will start receiving listserv messages to your email account.
Note: The District E-Newsletter and the Listservs are on separate systems so please sign up for both to receive both timely alerts and general updates.