Frequently Asked Question about Eanes ISD's LEAP Program
- What about data and privacy rights? Is Apple just stealing all of our data to benefit them and then pepper us with advertisements?
- Can students download apps whenever they want?
- Can I just let my students keep their existing Apple IDs I already made for them? Do I have to use the Eanes account?
- Can I set my own password or do I have to use the district one?
- The temporary password sent by Apple isn't working.
- I have multiple children at Eanes Under 13 and have received multiple emails from Apple but can't tell which are for which kid?
- I've changed the password or messed it up and now it is invalid for up to a year. What do I do?
- I have multiple children at Eanes but didn't receive my account information and passwords from Eanes for all of them.
- The password I have entered says it can't be the same as one used in the past year. What do I do?
- I didn't receive any emails from the District or Apple
- What are the benefits of using tablet computers?
- Will all students at Westlake High School have tablet computers assigned to them for the 2012-13 school year?
- How do you know students are using iPads appropriately?
- How does technology relate to the District’s Strategic Plan and Vision?
- If I have a problem with the device, what do I do?
- Do students get to keep the iPad over the summer?