Purchase a Plan
Insurance may be purchased once at any time during the school year. The student must visit the Help Desk at their school during lunch hours with the iPad and Clamcase. A Technology Support Specialist will assess the device to make sure it's clear of any damages. Once cleared, the insurance charge will be added to your Family Access Account. Once the charge is applied you have a few days to make the payment on your family access account to start coverage.
Once the fee has been added to your child's account, follow the steps below to pay for iPad Protection Plan.
- Visit RevTrak at: https://eanes.revtrak.net/
- Login using your RevTrak Online Store email and password. Use the 'Forgot Password?' link if necessary.
- Click on your child's name under 'Student Fees' on the left navigation.
- Click on the protection plan you want to buy. Then click 'Add Selected to Cart' button.
- If you have more than one child, repeat this steps 3 & 4 for each child. Note: iPad insurance is for secondary students only. If your child is in grades K-5 it will not show as an option.
- From your cart, click the 'Checkout' button and complete your purchase.
Tip: If you are unsure if you have already purchased an iPad Protection plan for 2017-18, check your order history in RevTrak.
Go to My Account>Order History. http://eanes.revtrak.net