Credit by Exam
Credit by Exam (CBE) provides an additional acceleration option for the very small number of students who are ready to "place out" of a course.
Historically, less than 15% of Eanes ISD students qualify for acceleration each year. These alternative methods do not provide the foundations and depth of instruction that a full year course taken at Westlake High School, Hill Country Middle School or West Ridge Middle School would provide. CBE may not prepare students for the rigor and expectations for future courses taken in Eanes ISD.
Students will NOT be allowed to take a credit by examination (CBE) for courses associated with an End of Course assessment. That includes Algebra I, English I, English II, Biology and U.S. History.
These exams will be offered during the following times:
- August 11, 2017 at campus (Register by July 21, 2017)
- December 8, 2017 (Register by November 17, 2017)
- March 9, 2018 (Register by February 16, 2018)
- June 1, 2018 (Register by May 11, 2018)
- August 10, 2018 (Register by July 20, 2018)